|Summary of Intervention(s)|
• As of 1 August 2021, Utrecht University revised its criteria for promotion to full professorship around a new academic careers model called TRIPLE.
• The Utrecht University TRIPLE model emphasizes high performance not only against research performance criteria, but also in leadership, team spirit, impact, education and professional performance.
• To become full professor, a candidate must demonstrate a proven track record to a peer review committee in at least three of the TRIPLE domains.
• Candidates must submit a narrative statement in which they set-out their merits in respect three or more dimensions of the Triple model.
• Candidates are dissuaded from including H-Indexes and Journal Impact Factors in their narrative statements.