DORA’s national and international initiatives discussion group is a community of practice to increase knowledge sharing for research assessment reform and facilitate collective action on areas of common interest.
The group meets quarterly by Zoom providing a space for initiatives to learn from each other’s ongoing efforts to improve the ways research is assessed. It also offers opportunities to make connections with like-minded organizations and to collaborate on projects or topics of common interest. Meeting agendas are shaped by participating initiatives and the topics important to them.
If you lead an initiative, coalition, or organization working to improve research assessment and are interested in joining the group, please reach out us at: email@example.com. Organizations do not have to be a signatory of DORA to participate.
Feb 14, 2023
May 9, 2023
Aug 8, 2023
Nov 14, 2023
Participating initiatives and organizations
- Dutch Recognition and Rewards Programme
- INORMS Research Evaluation Group (REG)
- Latin American Forum on Research Assessment (FOLEC)
- Open Research Funders Group (ORFG)
- Projeto Métricas
- Responsible Research Network, Finland
- Sustainability Research Effectiveness Program
- Universities Norway