|Summary of Intervention(s)|
• After signing DORA, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) established an Implementation Task Force for DORA, in an effort to help ensure responsible research assessment practices spread throughout the University.
• Formal consultations and implementation of responsible academic assessment efforts are ongoing.
• The Task Force has decentralized the task of analyzing how current practices align with DORA to directors of three faculties (Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Business).
• The consultation with faculties identified three key areas of interest: promotions, recruitment, and performance review.
• General recommendations suggest promoting more diverse and holistic academic assessment, with some more specific recommendations either being put into practice or awaiting further consultation and approval from Human Resources before implementation.