The University of Liège has included the evaluation of research and researchers into its Human Resources Strategy for Research (HRS4R) action plan. On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the San Francisco Declaration on Research Assessment (DORA), ULiège will be revisiting these more responsible research evaluation practices on May 15th.
More specifically, this half-day in-person event will provide an introduction to the Declaration of Researsch Assessment (DORA) and the CoARA agreement (Coalition for Advancing Research Assessment). Both talks will focus on how these initiatives can help in promoting and implementing more responsible research evaluation practices in an institutional context and beyond, while providing opportunities for discussion with attendees.
- 9h30 – 10h00 : Presentation of DORA, by Michel Moutschen, Vice-Rector for Research, and Florence Caeymaex, Advisor to the Rector for Ethics and Equality Policies, ULiège
- 10h00 – 10h30 : Presentation of the HRS4R label, by Véronique Larosa, Director of Research, ULiège RISE
- 10h30 – 11h00 : Coffee break
- 11h00 – 11h30 : Presentation of CoARA, by Stéphane Berghmans, Director of Research and Innovation, EUA (European University Association)
- 11h30 – 12h00 : Presentation ” Impact factor and bibliodiversity “, by Marjorie Bardiau, Subject Librarian and Associate Professor and Christophe Dony, Subject Librarian and Lecturer, ULiège Library