DORA is pleased to announce its first webinar for the Asia-Pacific region with the Australasian Open Access Strategy Group on Thursday, July 2 at 12:00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (10:00 AM China Standard Time). The webinar is open to all and will provide an update from DORA and offer ideas about strategies to implement responsible research assessment practices. Panelists include:
- Michael Barber, Australian Academy of Science
- Yukiko Gotoh, The University of Tokyo
- Xiaoxuan Li, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Donna McRostie, University of Melbourne
- Justin Zobel, University of Melbourne
While the webinar is free, we ask that participants kindly register in advance.
Please feel welcome to send the DORA program director, Dr. Anna Hatch (firstname.lastname@example.org) any questions or topics that you would like to be considered in advance of the webinar. DORA aims to make this call as useful and productive as possible.