DORA community interviews provide an opportunity for supporters to discuss innovation in research assessment and to better understand how to initiate effective change in local communities. This time we are talking with the executive director of the Belmont Forum, Dr. Erica Key about recognizing data in research assessment. Interviews are a combination of questions asked by the DORA community manager that are followed by a larger discussion with other community members on the call.
Wednesday August 28, 11:00 – 11:30AM EDT
The half-hour interview will take place as video conference using Zoom webinar. Registered participants will receive additional information before the event. Please join our discussion at 11:00AM EDT on Wednesday, Aug.28 and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Interested in our previous interviews? Check out the special community interview collection on our blog:
- Research assessment and hiring junior faculty
- Research assessment and funding decisions in the life sciences
- Publishing and research assessment: a conversation with Sir Philip Campbell
- Identifying obstacles in the journey to tenure
- Recognizing regional differences can improve evaluation
- Redefining Impact in the Humanities and Social Sciences